Prince Harry name-dropped in $30 million sex-trafficking lawsuit against Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs

Prince Harry was mentioned in a $30 million lawsuit accusing Sean “Diddy” Combs of sexual abuse.

Music producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones said in court documents filed last month, and obtained by Page Six, that guests were drawn to Diddy’s alleged sex-trafficking parties due to the rapper’s “access to celebrities such as famous athletes, political figures, artist [sic], musicians and international dignitaries like British royal Prince Harry.”

However, Harry is not a defendant nor has he been accused of criminality.

Prince Harry was named in a $30 million sex-trafficking lawsuit against Sean “Diddy” Combs. James Veysey/Shutterstock
Court documents said the rapper has “access to celebrities … and international dignitaries like British royal Prince Harry.” Getty Images

Page Six has reached out to a rep for the Duke of Sussex for comment.

Harry, 39, and his brother, Prince William, met Diddy, 54, at a party they hosted in 2007 to thank everyone who took part in the “Concert for Diana” benefit at Wembley Stadium.

The music executive performed “I’ll Be Missing You” at the charity event, which was held in honor of the princes’s late mother, Princess Diana.

Harry and Diddy posed for a photo with Kanye West at the time, but it is not known whether they ever hung out again.

Harry, seen here with Kanye West and Diddy in 2007, is not a defendant. (Prince William is in the left background.) Everett
It is not known whether Harry has met Diddy more than once. GC Images

The news comes after Homeland Security raided two of Diddy’s homes Monday in connection to a sex-trafficking investigation.

The rapper, who has not spoken about the probe, was seen pacing back and forth outside a Miami airport while federal agents swarmed his sprawling properties in Los Angeles and Florida.

Diddy’s ex-girlfriend Cassie, who sued him for rape and decades-long physical abuse in a bombshell lawsuit last year, subsequently called out his “depraved conduct.”

The rapper’s homes in Miami and Los Angeles were raided Monday. MEGA
Agents raided the properties in connection to a sex-trafficking investigation. GC Images

“We will always support law enforcement when it seeks to prosecute those that have violated the law,” the “Me & U” singer, 37, told Page Six via her attorney Douglas Wigdor.

“Hopefully, this is the beginning of a process that will hold Mr. Combs responsible for his depraved conduct.”


For more Page Six you love…


Diddy, who has stepped down from his media company Revolt, settled Cassie’s suit less than 24 hours after she filed it in November 2023.

Diddy previously settled a bombshell lawsuit filed by his ex Cassie last year. WireImage

“I have decided to resolve this matter amicably on terms that I have some level of control,” Cassie, who dated Diddy on and off from 2007 to 2018, said at the time.

“I want to thank my family, fans and lawyers for their unwavering support.”

However, Cassie’s filing quickly prompted sexual assault claims from other accusers.

The rapper is at the center of several lawsuits. AFP via Getty Images

Diddy is facing lawsuits from multiple people.

However, his spokesperson urged the public to be “skeptical” of the allegations leveled against him, calling them “a money grab.”